Holiday Party 2014
SLA-MN and MALL invite you to celebrate the season with colleagues during this annual event, open to ALL librarians, information professionals, researchers, knowledge managers, archivists, students, and guests!
WHEN & WHERE
December 8, 2014, 5:30-8:30
HGA Architects and Engineers
420 5th Street North, Suite 100, Minneapolis
Parking is available in the Visitors Lot next to the building and specific spots in the lot across the street under the viaduct. Refer to the parking map and please park only in numbered spots in green and red. All other spots are contract only and unauthorized vehicles may be towed. Guests parking in the Visitors Lot must register their vehicle at the security desk located just inside the main door.
Party attendees will:
- Enjoy appetizers, assorted desserts and coffee/espresso bar
- Celebrate with beer and wine, included in your ticket price
- Browse the Exhibitor Fair featuring our fabulous sponsors
- Enter to win exciting gifts from our sponsors
- Bid on silent auction items benefiting the St. Catherine University SLA Student Group. Please bring cash or your checkbook; credit cards will not be accepted.
- Mingle with like-minded professionals from across the Twin Cities
- Bring a friend or significant other to enjoy the party with you – same price as members
- Revel in the ambiance of holiday music and a beautiful downtown setting
- Student attendees may enter a drawing for a free SLA student membership, courtesy of SLA member Pam Enrici (must be present to win)
COST - includes appetizers, drinks, dessert & espresso bar
Library Association Members $30
MLIS Students $20
Help a library association member attend for free by sponsoring a student ticket
CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
Kerry Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org - 651-280-2705
Julie Weston – email@example.com – 612-758-4624
Eddy Morrow – firstname.lastname@example.org – 612-961-2377 (silent auction donations & inquiries)
Thanks to the continued support of our event sponsors: Elsevier, EMIS, Factiva, Financial Times, Gale - a Cengage Learning company, InfoNOW, HGA, Springer, and Techstreet. We are grateful for their participation and support!